The Fountain of Life Church’s Senior Pastor is Jimmy Odukoya, son of Bimbo and Taiwo Odukoya.
The statement was made on Sunday during church services at the church’s Lagos headquarters.
Pastor Rotimi Okpaise claimed in a sermon to the congregation that the late Taiwo Odukoya had discussed his succession plan with the members of the Board of Trustees before he passed away.
Jimmy was chosen as the Senior Pastor and Board Chairperson by the BoT, according to Okpaise.
Here are some things about him you probably didn’t know.
Jimmy Odukoya, a Nollywood actor and musician who debuted in 2016 after appearing in “Baby Shower,” is also a musician.
2. He portrayed Oba Ade, one of the main characters, in the Netflix film “Woman King,” and he has also been in a number of other films, including “Lifting the Veil,” “I Am Nazzy,” and “Oga Pastor.”
3. In addition to performing, Jimmy is a dancer, fitness enthusiast, and motivational speaker.
4. He has received a nomination for the “Best Supporting Actor of the Year” Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award.
5. He said that being a pastor has no bearing on his acting career in an interview with actress Iretiola Doyle in January 2021.
How does being a pastor impact my acting career, he asked? Some individuals hold alternative beliefs, such as the notion that if I am an actor, I ought to be a Christian actor, but I refuse to accept this.
6. Jimmy wed Oluwakemi Odukoya (née Banjoko) in Londo in 2013.
Read more entertainment gist below